“We’re all working together; that’s the secret.” – Sam Walton
Artemis Says: This full moon is very special indeed! In a very rare turn of events, this full moon will begin in Sagittarius and end in Capricorn. There is an ancient rivalry here between their rulers, Jupiter and Saturn. One is the King of expansion, bounty, joy, and philosophy, while the other is Father Time, restriction, karma, and law. These two don’t always see eye to eye, but they can surely work together. This full moon is not only ruled by two signs, but it falls on the Summer Solstice as well! The Summer Solstice is when the planet’s semi-axis (north or south) is most inclined toward the sun. Therefore, this makes this a full moon aimed directly at your ideal self.
This tarot spread is designed to help you analyse what parts of your life you must expand, and which parts of your life you must restrict in order to reach your ideal version of yourself. Without the vision and optimism of Sagittarius, we would have no goals to work toward, and without the sober pragmatism and determination of Capricorn, we could not figure out what is truly inspiration or merely wishful thinking.
1. How this ideal self benefits you
2. What you should expand to become your ideal
3. Where you should take risks in regards to your ideal
4. Where you can find opportunity to gain your ideal
5. Hidden benefices pushing you toward your ideal
1. How this ideal self restricts you
2. What you should restrict to become your ideal
3. Where you should be cautious about your ideal
4. Where you are being deceived in regards to your ideal
5. Hidden obstacles warding you from your ideal